Tuesday, May 31, 2011

15 Weeks - Naval Orange!!

How far along? 15 weeks - Naval Orange
Weight gain/loss: Same as last week 
Maternity clothes? Pants are getting tighter! Still haven't bought any...
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Not so great. A few nights I slept ok, but others I have to get up to pee a lot so sleep is not so good.  
Best moment this week? Taking belly pictures (although I'm still all chub, not really baby) with my sister! 
Food cravings: Pickles from restaurants, the homemade kind :) 
Gender: Can't wait to find out - 18 days away!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I've felt a few twitches, still not sure if its baby or gas! 
What I miss? Sleep, and being able to have a few drinks. 
What I'm looking forward to: June 18th - Gender determination ultrasound. It feels like an eternity away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment