Tuesday, June 7, 2011

16 Weeks - Avocado!

How far along? 16 weeks - Avacado

Weight gain/loss: Up one pound 
Maternity clothes? Pants are getting tighter! Still haven't bought any...
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? I need more of it! Been getting up at least 3-4 times a night, sometimes more. 
Best moment this week? Feeling what I think was little kicks a few nights ago! 
Food cravings: Pickles from restaurants, the homemade kind :) 
Gender: Can't wait to find out - 11 days away!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I think I felt a few little teeny kicks a few nights ago, it was so cool!! 
What I miss? Sleep. 
What I'm looking forward to: June 18th - Gender determination ultrasound! I can't wait to pick out all the bedding and nursery stuff! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment