Tuesday, May 24, 2011

14 Weeks - Lemon!

How far along? 14 weeks - Lemon! 
Weight gain/loss: Lost 2 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Pants are getting tighter! Still haven't bought any...
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Missing my sleep big time. Getting up 4-6 times a night to pee, and bad lightning crotch = Sleepy Nikki 
Best moment this week? Seeing our LO on the screen moving all around! Arms were waving like crazy! 
Food cravings: I had my first real HAVE to have it craving. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I made it at 9:30 at night, and it was SOOOO good. ;)
Gender: Can't wait to find out - 25 days away!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I have felt a few twitches, not sure if it the baby or just weird twitches. 
What I miss? Sleep. 
What I'm looking forward to: Our appointment at an ultrasound studio June 18th with my parents and DH's parents to find out what the baby is! And then we'll also have our anatomy scan at or right after our next OB appointment - June 20th. 
Milestones: Seeing baby moving on the ultrasound, makes it so real!

No comments:

Post a Comment