Tuesday, May 10, 2011

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks - Plum!
Weight gain/loss: Same as last week, no gain no loss
Maternity clothes? Soon...time to go shopping! 
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, t joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Not so great, waking up a lot to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. 
Best moment this week? Getting a new picture at our NT scan, and watching DH's face watching LO move. I didn't get to see it though :(
Food cravings: No cravings, appetite is ok. Little bit of nausea here and there, but mostly ok. 
Gender: Can't wait to find out, 4 weeks hopefully! Holy moly!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nothing yet
What I miss? Sleep. 
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex, we'll hopefully be going to an ultrasound studio with all our family and finding out together! (As long as LO cooperates
Milestones: NT scan - done! Nurse said "everything looks good" and I had the blood work done, so hopefully at my next appointment we can go over the results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment