Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How far along? 11 weeks - Lime!
Weight gain/loss: Same as last week, no gain no loss
Maternity clothes? Soon I think, jeans getting tighter, at the end of the day I usually have to unbutton them. 
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, t joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? I've been waking usually twice a night to use the bathroom, so sleep hasn't been that great. 
Best moment this week? At my OB appointment last Monday I had to fill out birth certificate and hospital info, that was crazy to think about!
Food cravings: No real cravings, but happy to have a little appetite back. 
Gender: Can't wait to find out, 5 weeks hopefully! 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early still, soon I hope!
What I miss? I was missing sangria a little when we went out to dinner one night. But so worth missing it!
What I'm looking forward to: Our NT scan is scheduled for next Monday, hope it all goes well!
Milestones: Not fitting comfortably into my pants, I haven't' gained any weight and I'm not bloated, so it must be my uterus expanding! I can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment