Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Heard the Heartbeat Last Night! :)

Last night before going to bed I laid down and tried once again to find the heartbeat on my Sonoline B doppler. I have had it for 2 weeks but hadn't had any luck in finding it yet. I didn't worry, because my doctor doesn't even try until 12 weeks. I actually used regular body lotion instead of the gel. I lotioned up my belly and then put a little on the doppler itself. It took a good 5 minutes of poking around, but I finally found it! I cried! I yelled for DH to come listen, but by the time he got there I lost it. I laid there for a few more minutes and found it again, and took a little video of it. It was hard to take the video, and hold the doppler at the same time so its kind of a horrible video, but you can hear it. The second half you can hear it a lot better than the first half. So amazing!!



1 comment: