Friday, March 11, 2011

Still in shock....

I tested really, really early. At 8DPO Wednesday . And I got the faintest, shadow of a line with an IC. I dipped in an FRER, and nothing. CBE Digital, nothing. So I pretty much thought I was seeing things, and shrugged it off. I woke up this morning exhausted, crampy, bloated, and figured I'd give it a shot again. The IC showed nothing. I figured what I had seen at first was an evap line.

Got home from work and having my hair done, and I caved and took another. This time there was no denying that there was a very faint pink line. Dipped in an FRER, another faint line. My sister was over so I asked her to come look, and she could see the one on the IC, but the FRER was very light. She said I should test again tomorrow. I figured why not use the CBE digitals, figuring it'd be another "Not Pregnant". I dipped it in, and to my surprise when I glanced over, there it was. Pregnant. The Not wasn't there. I couldn't believe it, I started crying and laughing at the same time. My sister had just left, so I called her back and told her and we both cried and laughed together. She's 6 1/2 months, so she was so happy we might have babies close in age. I know it is so, so early, and I'm very nervous and excited at the same time.

Before DH came home, I grabbed my "Future Red Sox Fan" t-shirt, and grabbed the tests. He came through the door and said "Wow your hair looks great!" And then looked down at the shirt, and got a huge grin on his face. He came over and looked at the tests and gave me a huge hug. We both had the giggles and cried at the same time. It was great! I really didn't think this would be happening this soon with the issues with my cycles and cysts and my thyroid being off.

Symptoms: Crampy for about a week, really bloated, and I've been really moody. I've had creamy CM, and my nipples have been sensitive, which I've never really had except for when I got of BCPs. I also feel like I'm peeing every time I get up, but not sure if that would have started already or not. I've had some really strange dreams too!

What we did differently: I started on Clomid this cycle, drank POM & Green tea at the beginning of my cycle, and tried to have as much sex as possible!

I called my RE's office, they called right back and I've already been there and back, and hopefully should have my first beta number back between 1 & 5! :)

3 comments: