Tuesday, March 22, 2011

5 weeks

How far along? 5 weeks - Apple seed! 
Weight gain/loss: Lost 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, ordered my first bella band
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? So tired! I'm still sleeping like a rock. I did wake up early today with horrible heartburn, yuck!
Best moment this week? Getting the call about my 3rd beta's yesterday and having that huge sigh of relief!
Food cravings: Craving a lot, could be all in my head though. I want crab dip, buffalo wings, anything from On The Border. Give me spicy & salty!
Gender: Don't know yet, can't wait to find out 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? Ok, I'll admit, when we went out to Caraba's this week, I really would have enjoyed a nice glass of sangria. 
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing LO's heartbeat on the u/s...1 week and 6 days away1
Milestones: Beta# 3 = 1948!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on the bump- I'll be a November mama, too! I haven't come out on my blog yet (top secret- don't tell, haha), but I'm anxious to start following other mamas so we can share the ups and downs. I look forward to following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I won't tell :) I'll start following you too for when you "come out" :)

    ReplyDelete