Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 weeks - Sweat Pea! 
Weight gain/loss: Same as last week
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but pants are getting awfully tight! Hope that bella band comes soon...
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? and lots of it...wish I could sleep til noon and take a nap at 4 and go to bed at 9. 
Best moment this week? Calling DH's aunt and telling her, and hearing DH's 3 little cousins in the back getting all excited! 
Food cravings: Pizza & Mexican 
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? I do miss being able to drink. I could have really used a drink this past weekend!  
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing LO's heartbeat on the u/s...next Monday!
Milestones: 6 weeks today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment