Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kind of early...

But why not? Its somewhere to look back on when I'm huge and trying to remember what it was like not to be pregnant. ;)


How far along? 4 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss: None 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I've been looking! Especially with this bloat.
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? I have been so exhausted that I've been sleeping as much as possible. Stayed home from work today because I was so overly tired. 
Best moment this week? Seeing that "PREGNANT" on the CBE digital :)
Food cravings: None yet
Gender: Don't know yet, can't wait to find out 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? Nothing! 
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling pregnant, getting a bump, telling the rest of our family, and seeing our LO on an ultrasound
Milestones: Had 2 betas, 1st  26 & 2nd 75. 

No comments:

Post a Comment