Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How far along? 7weeks - Blueberry! 
Weight gain/loss: Lost another pound 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did test out my Bellaband last night! 
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Not so great the last few nights, few times woke up soaked in sweat and freezing, and nausea doesn't help either. 
Best moment this week? Seeing out little peanut on the ultrasound! Amazing!
Food cravings: Pizza & candy
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? We went to Olive Garden, and boy did that sangria look good...
What I'm looking forward to: First OB appointment is next Monday, and then next Thursday is another ultrasound :)
Milestones: Seeing the heartbeat on the ultrasound, so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment