Tuesday, April 19, 2011

9 Weeks - Goodbye Embryo, Hello Fetus! :) And another ultrasound picture!

How far along? 9weeks - Green Olive! 
Weight gain/loss: None, same as last week.  
Maternity clothes? Jeans are getting tight, bella band has been used at home but not at work, enjoying wearing some sweats when I get home from work and on the weekends :)
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, t joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Ok, been waking up in the middle of the night to pee
Best moment this week? Having my mom go with me to the RE's office to see LO again, she got to hear the heartbeat and choked up, and even got her own little picture :)
Food cravings: Preggie pops. Morning sickness is yucky. 
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? Being able to eat normal and keep it down. - I'll keep this. 
What I'm looking forward to: Next Monday's 2nd OB appointment, and being 12 weeks and keeping food down!
Milestones: Saw the heartbeat again and LO actually looked like a baby instead of a little blob! :)



Here is our ultrasound pic from last Thursday, LO is upside down, and you can see the umbilical cord and the head :)





1 comment:

  1. yay. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. xoxo. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete