Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Double Digits Baby! 10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks - Prune! 
Weight gain/loss: Down 3 lbs, morning sickness sucks!  
Maternity clothes? Not yet, jeans actually fitting a little better, bloat is going down and I've lost a little weight. 
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, t joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Ok other than waking every few hours to go to the bathroom 
Best moment this week? Hard to think of one this week,  its been a rough week! Just hitting 10 weeks I guess? 

Food cravings: Nothing. 
Gender: Can't wait to find out, 6 or 7 weeks hopefully! 
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Too early for that 
What I miss? Being able to eat normal and keep it down. - I'll keep this. Again. 
What I'm looking forward to: We should be getting a call from the OB's office to schedule our NT scan very soon!

Milestones: Double digits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment