Thursday, February 24, 2011

Praying to the O gods...

Please let me ovulate!!!! I don't know how I'm going to handle the 2WW. I can't even have patience while waiting to O. I know I started them early, but I've been taking OPK's since the 8th. I hate getting negatives. Yesterday, the test line looked to be the darkest I've seen on one so far, but no where near a +. So when I POAS today after work, I kind of hoped to see a +. But no dice. I'm hoping for tomorrow! I think the latest I probably would ovulate is the 28th or 29th. I go for the progesterone bloodwork on March 4th to see what the results is. Hoping & praying!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being impatient while you wait to O. I hope you get your + soon so you can get on with it! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rhody! :) Its nice to have someone rooting me on lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat right now. I got my first negative OPK yesterday. I'm actually scared I won't get a positive. Ugh. BEST WISHES TO YOU! Sending all of my good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete