Monday, February 21, 2011

Holy Hot Flashes

I took my last dose of Clomid on Friday the 18th. That night we went to the Rascal Flatts concert, which was a blast. Except for the fact that during dinner, and during the first 10 minutes of the concert, I had hot flashes. The dinner one wasn't too bad, but during the concert, YUCK! It came on so fast, and all of a sudden I was just pouring sweat. My back was dripping, my forehead was covered. DH looked over at me and asked if I was crying, lol, because it was running down my face. Gross. And I'm sitting so close to someone, I'm sure they must have felt the heat radiating from me. The next day I also ended up with a horrible headache, that came and went until last night. *knock on wood* it hasn't come back yet. No +OPK yet, but I know I started that a little early. Today is CD14, 3 days after finishing the Clomid. I have noticed some cramping/pain in my lower abdomen, and I hope that and the hot flashes means its working! We'll see I guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment