Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clomid

Woops, forgot to update this after my RE appt with DH on Monday. It went well! All tests came up normal, its just because of my crazy ass cycles that I don't ovulate. So he said the best thing right now is to start Clomid. He had me start it right when I got home. As for side effects, if there even could be any yet, I had a bad headache last night, and both last night and today I feel a bit nauseous. But I can def deal with that as long as it works! I did finally start temping this cycle, too. I also got the script for Provera, if this cycle does not make me ovulate, than I will be taking that and starting the Clomid over next cycle days 5-9.

DH was funny that night after our appointment.  He asked me about names, talked about me staying home, talked about what we have to do around our house before our LO arrives. It was really cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment