Thursday, July 14, 2011

21 Weeks - Banana!

How far along? 21 weeks - Banana! 
Weight gain/loss: Up 1 lb 
Maternity clothes? Just tops, shorts are still very loose 
Stretch marks? I've had some for years, the joys of my fair Irish skin...
Sleep? Heartburn has been ruining sleep for me, even with my script of Zantac and tums every few hours :( 
Best moment this week? Think I finally felt her kick from the outside. DH still hasn't though. 
Food cravings: Candy! Sweets! Anything sugary. 
Gender: Baby Girl - Ashley! 
Belly button in or out? In - looks funky right now, getting a little stretched, you can see both the top and bottom of my old belly button ring holes. 
Movement? Lots of kicks, mostly at night. 
What I miss? Sleep, I've been moody and emotional without it! 
What I'm looking forward to: Heading out after work today to buy some more baby items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment